Here are some of the top FAQs for uploading media to PageMan software:
1. What still images can I use on PageMan? JPG, PNG and GIF formatted still content
2. What video types can I play on PageMan? MP4, MKV, SWF, WMV, MOV, AVI, MPG & FLV video content
3. What happens when I upload content that is larger that 1920x1080 or 1080x1920? Amazon transcoder will convert the content to the right format/size.
4. Can I upload the same content twice? Yes you can!
5. Can I play music over PageMan? Yes! MP3’s, AAC, AC3 & WAV music files.
6. What happens when I play a music file on the PageMan screens? The screen will display the last image and play the music file until another image is displayed. If you are only playing music the screen will be black
7. What is the maximum amount of playlists that you can have in a schedule? As many as you want!
8. Can I mix still and movie content? You can mix any type of media!
If you would like further assistance, you can call us on +27 (0) 72 863 0116 or email email@example.com.
For more information on the PageMan product, you can visit our website: www.pageman.com