The guide below will show you how you can preserve the battery life of your iPad mini, getting more usage time out of it.
- Make sure you have the latest software installed as newer updates might have power-saving features. To update, go to Settings > General > Software Update to check for the latest updates.
- Turn off any settings that you are not using. For example, Bluetooth is not used all the time so features like these can be switched off.
- Lower the screen brightness according to your surroundings, as you do not need full screen brightness at all times.
- Let your iPad battery drain at least once a month, as this will increase the overall battery life.
- Make sure that none of your applications are running in the background while you are not using them. This can be done by double-tapping on the home screen and clearing all running apps.
- If you are on iOS7, you can run the guided access which will let the owner specify one running app.
- Disable push notifications on your iPad as these drain the battery.
- Turn off iPad sounds as sounds will deplete the battery life.
Actioning these tips will extend battery life of your iPad or tablet.
If you would like further information or support, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.